mold photos - part 2

Good morning everyone - its a bit of a grey & wet one, isn't it?

This morning I have the second set of photos from the Mold meeting last Thursday.  This time they are of their project for the evening, which was set by Joanna.

Thank you to Joanna for once again taking the photos & sending them on to me.  Basically there were about 2 of each as Joanna took them flat & standing up.  I am probably going to show the ones where they are standing up.

For this evening we also had a visitor - Lynn's Mum who has visited us before.  Joanna wasn't sure she had remembered her name correctly - so just in case - I will label her photo - "Lynn's Mum"

A vertical z-fold card;

Janet
Two styles from Janet
The first one in the multi-media style & the second one
a little more traditional


In this photo you can see the embellishment at the top that holds the 
z-fold together to close the card for standing up.


Joan
 Adorable penguins adorn this very festive card
& again you can see the embellishment holding the card closed & upright.


Lynn
 I like the colours on this one & little different to Lynn's normal colour choice.
That stylised flower is really lovely


Mair
A lovely Christmas card from Mair in Gold, Black & White.
Stags are so popular still, aren't they.


 Maureen
A delightful fairy birthday card from Maureen
Love the gentle silvery grey colour.  
The card didn't use dsp  (designer paper?) it was the card that was patterned.


Rachel
 What a lovely look to the front of Rachel's card with the shaped 
frame to the topper. Love those bottle stamps.


 Rhiannon
As I wasn't at the meeting I didn't see the cards "in the flesh"
it looks to me like Rhiannon has used a very delicate flourish die cut for the front of her card.
In fact I went back to the email & Joanna had explained that Rhiannon had bought this in already cut & because it was bigger the size of the basic card had to be changed.
But it was managed.  Of course.


Sheelagh
What a lovely colour scheme on Sheelagh's card & that flower 
is a beautiful feature in the corner.


Lynn's Mum
I love the clean looking front to this card.
Thank you for joining us for the evening & taking part - it's a beautiful card.


Fantastic cards ladies & thank you to Joanna for her inspiration.  I am going to post again today - a little later on - to show you the samples that Joanna took along with her on the evening.

In the meantime - it is the Mold II meeting tonight.  At the moment I think I will be OK - but I do get tired in the evenings.  So, I need to get their box ready.  Then when I have finished all that I will write the other post.

Have a good day.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post