mold photos - part 1

Good morming everyone

Over the weekend I received the photos of the Mold club (Thursday) meeting from Joanna & today I have the first set to show you.  They are of their Show & Tell cards where Joanna had set the theme of "Trees".

Thank you very much for the photos Joanna.

Here we go - the cards & a really lovely mix of styles.

Janet
I wold call this mixed media.
There is stencilling,  masking, script & tree stamps.
Great card


Joan
Don't you just want to stop doing what you are doing
& take a walk along that footpath, & isn't that sentiment so true


Joanna
Ooh - I like the wood background - very different
& that tree stencil too.


Lynn
Four cards from Lynn one for each season.
Love them.





Mair
A very stylised tree from Mair in the first of her three tree cards.




Maureen
That scene locks cold & frosty & Joanna mentioned that it was glittery
which sadly doesn't show too well in a photo.


Rhiannon
Rhiannon - that is a work of art.
I love the reflection & the ripple on the water is so realistic.


Sheelagh
The four seasons from Sheelagh as well but this time all on one card,
& another great sentiment.


Some great cards, ladies.  I was so disappointed that I missed seeing them for real.

That's the photos for today.  More to come.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post