CSNW Photos

Good morning everyone to another lovely sunny day.  I do hope you are keeping safe & well & managing to find lots of things to do.

This morning I have the photos sent in to me from the CSNW group ladies of their Show & Tell cards. I set the challenge as a card featuring circles. Colour scheme, theme, size of card their choice;

Grace
Wow! there is certainly circles on this one.
See the next photo 


Grace mentioned in her email that she did not have any stamps for circles
so like a true Crafter she made them.

Looks like die-cut fun foam to me just glued to cardboard.
Brilliant.


Amy
(Grace's sister)

Sending us some lovely sunshine.


Gwen
An Art Journal / Mixed Media style from Gwen.
Love it.


Me
I decided to use my dies & some lovely little stamps I discovered in my stash.
The card is 2 circles with the back one scored about 1" down from the top to create a hinge


Ruth
Ruth's circles are balloons.
A lovely summery feel to this one.


Lovely cards ladies.

If any of the other group ladies still have to make their card - just send them in when you are done & I will blog them.

Right I suppose I had better think of something for June!  My, how time is flying.

Stay safe everyone.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post