member showcase

Good afternoon everyone - isn't it a gorgeous day?  Really very pleasant for my walk today - around my garden.

Today I have photos of cards made by Joan of the CSNW ladies group.  They are in the style of the card I showed them at their last actual meeting in March. It is the card with the split front which is kept together by whatever cutout image is placed on.  Joanna showed Mold club how to make it some time ago - but I cannot remember what it is called.





They are very beautiful Joan.

Also at the February meeting I showed them how to make a little box that holds one Ferrero Chocolate. Joan wasn't at the meeting, but here is one she made later;


Thank you for sending the photos Joan & I am sorry it has taken me quite a while putting them here.

If anyone has sent me photos of what they have been doing whilst we have not had meetings, & I haven't shown them here, please, please give me a nudge.

Keep safe & well everyone.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post