member showcase

Good afternoon everyone.

I am very sorry I have been rather lax on here lately.  I am trying to use my time crafting & catching up on some projects I have had laying around for a while.  So, I get lost in time & do not remembers what day of the week or what week it is.  So I don't keep track of when I last blogged.

When checking this morning it was quite a while ago - the 15th in fact.

Anyway I have some member showcases to catch up on - so will put a couple up a day. So do remember to scroll down to make sure you haven't missed anything.

The first one is from Rita of Mold II group;


A retirement card for someone with a lot of interests.
Great card Rita.

I will blog another one a little later this afternoon.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post