Mold photos - part 2

Good morning - I hope your weekend is going well.

Today I have the photos of a Project that the Mold group ladies undertook for last Thursday - which would have been our meeting evening.  It was set by Joanna, who provided a very comprehensive set of instructions.

Here is the sample photo she included;


So very different from anything we have done before.
Looked very interesting.

Here are the photos of our efforts to show you how we got on. I am not going to make comments the work speaks for itself.  Except perhaps on my own card.

Mine
I decided to add some of those 3-dot triangles around the design 
& managed to smudge a couple. Ah well.  Bud sadly a butterfly will not be suitable to cover that up.


Janet



Joan


Joanna


Lynn


Mair


Rachel



Rhiannon


Sheelagh



Joanna tested her instructions on an unsuspecting friend, (known as Q).
Here is what she made - a full A4 size one!
At least I think it is A4.


Thank you for testing us in this way Joanna - it really was enjoyable & I, personally, am hooked. I have done a couple more & I have some other ideas to use it. I am sure the ladies enjoyed the challenge too - you only have to look at the results.

'Bye for now.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post