two recent cards

Good morning everyone.  Well, another weekend is here - they do seem to come around even faster at the moment.

Today also starts my 9th week in isolation. I was due a visit to the oncologist yesterday but she gave me a telephone consultation as she felt it advisable I remain shielding. She is giving me an appointment for 4 weeks time & it looks like I will actually be able to go to the hospital for that appointment. This means that 2-parts of my treatment which I have not had for a while I will be able to have as they can only be given at the hospital. 

Anyway, here are the 2 cards.  This week was our eldest sons 50th birthday, & on his 40th he married & gave us a daughter in-law, so it is their wedding anniversary too.

Here is Russ's birthday card;


An easel card.

Here is their anniversary card;


Using John Next Door mosaic die & Blossom Flower & leaf spray dies.

That is me for today.
Have a good weekend  - keep safe & well.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post