Some recent cards

Hello everyone I do hope you are all safe & well & enjoying the nice sunny days that we have been given.  Let's hope they are still around once we can go out & about again.

The cards I have for you today are some I made very recently using a new toy & also looking out some stamps that I have never used.

The backgrounds on the cards are made using the new Nellie Snellen Stencil Colouring set. Each set has 3 stencils of varying parts of the design - the three together make up the finished design.  Although they can be used independently to create other backgrounds.  A couple of them are in a slightly different style for me.





The bottom 2 designs don't have a sentiment yet.

I really enjoyed doing these & found it quite satisfying to do.

Have a good weekend if you can.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post