Mold photos - Show & Tell

Good morning everyone. How are you all?  I hope you are keeping safe, well & happily occupied.

Today I have the photos of the cards that the Mold group ladies did for a Show & Tell for the beginning of May.

The cards were to be made from a sketch;

The sketch


Here are their cards;

Janet
Two totally different styles from Janet
Love the complimentary background in the first card.



Joan
Love these flowers - very retro


Joanna
Three cards from Joanna
The first two almost like the spotlight technique - 
which is what the sketch did make me think of.
Then the third card - so completely different.




At first glance I couldn't think what the pegs were for.
After downloading the photos & taking a closer look I could see that Joanna 
has pinned them to some sort of trellis on her wall.  Clever idea.

Lynn
Circles become balloons on Lynn's card
Love this style


Mair
Mair changed the direction of her circles.
Very pretty card.


Me
I love these stamps - they are from That's Crafty.
This sketch was an ideal time to use them.


Rachel
These images are so cute.
I love Rachel's blending of colours - really sets the images off well.


Rhiannon
Two cards from Rhiannon.
She made the second card after noticing that the sketch had different sized circles.
Two totally different design styles



Sheelagh
A masculine design from Sheelagh
& in fact, the card was for her husband.

I do hope he is feeling much better Sheelagh, give him our best wishes.


Great cards ladies.

Now! I wonder what the next challenge will be.

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. They look great all together like this - what a fabulous variety. It's so interesting to see the different interpretations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post