csnw photos

Good evening ladies

Yesterday evening was the last meeting for 2016 of the CSNW club & a very pleasant evening was had too.

I haven't put part 1 in the title of the post as I only have a few photos to show you from the evening. The evenings Show & Tell was a floral theme card using just black & white & the project was Carolyn's box frame card.

I experienced quite a lot of problems with my camera & had to bite my tongue so that I didn't say naughty words as it played me up several times.  On uploading them onto my computer I find I only have 2 of the 4 show & tell cards plus the one project that I took.  The other ladies were still working on their project & will bring them back in February at their first 2017 meeting.

I have decided to start bringing my tablet to meetings in order to take the photos with, for 2 reasons - it shouldn't play me up & I should get better photos.  So I will start doing that in the New Year.

Here are the photos I did get;


The embossed background in this one has been treated with some type of silvery Gilding wax - really lovely card.


This is a diorama card & the card is black - it looks grey in the photo.  Beautiful layout.


Joan was the only lady to finish her box card - she is one of those ladies who does seem to be able to work quite a bit faster.  Sadly the acetate always spoils a photo - but I think you can see her decoupage clearly.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the other cards in February

Thank you once again Carolyn for showing us a great project - I am actually showing my garden centre workshop ladies tomorrow.  I will take photos - fingers crossed.

I will show you some of my other Christmas cards tomorrow, & then we have another weekend on us.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post