more cards & a thank you

Good evening ladies

This afternoon I cleared away most of my Christmas card making items - stamps, inks, cards etc & so one part of my craft room is a whole lot tidier.  I still have one card to finish - the one for my DH.

I also sorted through the various magazines I have collected over the last couple of months - taking out any articles that are of interest & that also cleared a space in the craft room. Who knows if this continues I could have a really tidy craft room to start the New Year with.

Before I show you a couple of my recent cards I would like to say a very big thank you to all of you who gave me a Christmas card.  They are all absolutely beautiful & it was lovely to see some of the techniques & styles we have tried throughout 2016 used in many of them. They look really lovely all round my dining room.

Now, here are 2 more of my recent creations;


The Card-io stamps were well & truly used this Christmas & as I have a selection of everyday stamps I can see this use will continue into birthday cards.


This is one of the card designs that I call clean & simple, that I have created.  The bauble is a die & I used Fired Brick Distress Ink to add the colour around it. The border stamp was also stamped using the same ink -  it was apart of a freebie set recently.  The corner designs were also part of that freebie set & the angel was one of a freebie set last year. The corners & the angel have been embossed with gold EP.

I think I still have some designs to show you - so will probably show them over the weekend.

Have a lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Lovely Gloria :) I was thinking the same about the techniques we've learned this year, I have a couple of 'bokeh' ones in my cards from club members - makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post