Using my stash

Good afternoon everyone - well, not quite so hot & sunny yet today as the weather man said - but we live in hope.

A little while back I showed the following photo;


Just some of the bits & pieces I have lying around, that I have decided must get used or I lose them.  At the same time I showed you a card I had made using the spotty card.

This time I have used the flowery card at bottom left.  But I am not sure about it so haven't got so far as turning it in to a card.  Although I must say that when I took the photo a little earlier I liked it a little more.


I trimmed the piece down & coloured the flowers & leaves with mica powders by Honey Doo, using a water brush. I also had to outline the petals with a fine liner pen as they got rather lost.

I think the main thing is how I use it - so its thinking cap on today & then see.

Also, a little earlier I updated the projects photo page with the card that Mold club will be making in September.  After adding this blog post I will also update their club page.

That's me for today.

Oh nearly forgot.  If you have any children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews waiting eagerly today for their exam results I hope they have all been very successful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post