a recent card & more

Good afternoon.  How are you all?

Today I have a photo of the recent anniversary card I made for Gareth & Elayne.


The card was made using some of my Hunkdory images.  
I thought the pink roses went so well on the burgundy background, 
a sheet of card that I had in my box.

I don't know if you will remember but just before they got married Elayne asked me about making a wedding cross stitch picture for them.  I did say I wouldn't be able to work too quickly but she didn't mind.  But, I didn't expect it to take me this long.  I could only stitch in small sessions & when the light was good.  I am not making excuses for the delay just explaining.  Anyway if it hadn't been for our other daughter-in-law, Nadine, it still wouldn't be finished.  She realised I was getting anxious about it & offered to finish it for me.  Elayne & Gareth are aware of the joint effort & were very pleased with it when we gave it to them.

I like to take photos of all the cards I make but when I sent them their anniversary card I had forgotten to do so.  I asked Elayne if she would do this for me & she did & that is the photo you see above.  But she also took a photo of the card stood alongside the cross stitch - so I thought I would show you that too.


As you can see from the photo - four years is a long time to wait for something to do with your wedding.

So - two lots of thanks - thank you to Nadine for helping me & thank you to Elayne & Gareth for being so patient.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko