just chatting

Good morning everyone.

I hope you had a good weekend - & yes I know it was nearly 2 days ago - but I didn't mention it in my "snow" post yesterday.

I had a good crafting weekend & got started on my batch Christmas card making - the ones I do for Bob, & a couple for me for groups I am involved in.  Not the stamp clubs.  I also sorted out a remembrance day wreath for a friend by putting their name & logo behind the gap left by the poppies.  I did this last year for them as well.

Then Sunday evening I felt a bit sniffy & on Monday morning I had a pretty decent cold going on.  I did try to continue with my card making but had to stop due to my poor nose constantly running. I had a fairly decent night sleep last night & still pretty sniffy this morning.  My poor little nose is red & sore. 😳 

So I am dosing myself up to try & clear it.  Good job I had my flu jab a week or so ago, otherwise it might have been a lot of worse.  So no crafting today which is very annoying as I had just got my mojo working.  Never mind hopefully it will be gone in a day or two.

I hope you are all keeping free of these bugs.  Wrap up warm because I think winter might be here now.

Take care.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko