Mold II photos

Good afternoon everyone - isn't it nice to see the sunshine?

This afternoon I have the photos from last night's Mold II meeting & they are of their project. which was the pull-up concertina card, that each club has been making this month.

Last night we were almost a full house plus a new Crafter joining us - so welcome Dawn I hope you enjoyed your evening & that we will see you again at the meetings.

Thank you to Madeline who started this project by making me one for my birthday this year & also for taking the project last night at Mold II's meeting.

Madeline
Madeline made this version whilst showing everyone how to make the card.
I love the black & white colour scheme - but she wasn't the only one who chose that colour.




Annette
Delicate shade of pink & green show here in Annette's card & we can see peeping 
out on a couple of the squares some faces.



Carol
Lilac & floral for Carol's card & just peeping out at the bottom - a tag - 
on the base of the card.



Carolyn
Carolyn's choice of delicate floral papers dedcorate her version of the card



Cathy
More pretty floral papers this time on Cathy's card




Chris
Stripes & hearts for Chris's card



Dawn
Shades of pink & lilac for Dawn's card.
Her first project with us.



Elma
Autumnal colours from Elma
I can't quite see what the image is on the bottom square.



Helen
Another black & white version from Helen this time.
It is really striking - love those flowers.



Rita
Rita decided on a Christmas version & I just love that burgundy shade of paper.
Really striking with the white decoration



Sue
Another black & white version - this time from Sue.  
It was quite a popular choice of colour & I do think they really stand out.
A pretty little tag peeks out at the bottom.



Beautiful cards ladies.  I do hope you will make them again.  They have lots of possibilities - decorations hanging in the centre, battery operated tea light inside on the base, flowers cascading from the centre.  Ooh - yes - could look really rich.

Thank you again Madeline for showing the ladies how to make this card & thank you also, once again to Carolyn for taking the photos & sending them to me.  The help from both of you very much appreciated. 

Madeline I am sorry I didn't make the card during the evening but my eyes were so uncomfortable I couldn't manage it.  I did have all the card with me - so I will make it up later & then show a photograph on the blog.

That's it for today.  'Bye for now.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko