ONE ROUTE TO AVOID MOLD TOWN CENTRE

I have received a map from Joanna of Mold club showing the route she sometimes uses when she comes to the meetings.

Joanna does come in from Northop Hall, but if you can get to the roundabout with MacDonald's on it you can follow her route.

I insert her document here;


Thank you Joanna.

I have had several emails by return from people who won't be affected because they are not attending the meeting this month.  

It is impossible to find out how far along the central roads they will be closed - so you have to find a route ion from the outer edges of Mold avoiding the centre.

I repeat what I put in the email (by the way - did you all get the attachment?) be prepared for side roads to be busy with parked cards & lots of people to be about. I have been in touch with the centre & they don't think people will be using their car park so far from centre of town.  Fingers crossed.

Please get in touch if you cannot see a way to get there & I will help.

See you all on Thursday or Tuesday



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko