some recent cards

Good afternoon everyone.

Well, despite the road closures everyone made it to the Mold club meeting last night.  Mind you we took a wrong turning leaving at the end of the evening & ended up going round in circles a couple of times.  Just didn't recognise the roads in the dark.  Anyway a good evening was had by everyone.

Joanna kindly took the photos of the project & when she has time to send them to me I will put them here.

In the meantime I have 2 birthday cards to show you today.  October quite a busy month - it is Gareth's birthday, Elayne's birthday & their wedding anniversary.

Here is the card I made for Gareth


It's a Gate-fold card but the photo shows it closed.
The car topper is what keeps it closed.

I think I have given car cards to Gareth before - 
so I better start searching for a new idea for next year.

Here is the card I made for Elayne


I used Hunkydory card & images for this one. I really love the design style of this one.


The central panel pulls up & reveals the sentiment.
Our personal greeting I wrote on the reverse of the insert.

I will show you their anniversary card in another post.

I hope you all have a good weekend & that we don't get too much of the rain we have had this afternoon.  Have fun whatever you are doing.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko