some recent cards

Good morning everyone. 

A few days ago when sorting through work that I had on a to-do list I decided it was time to use up some cards & images that I had via a freebie on a magazine.

The actual freebie consisted of some base cards & the mechanism strips to make the twist & pop card, along with some pretty toppers.  We made the twist & pop card at one of our club nights possibly last year some time - maybe longer ago than that.

Anyway, I didn't like the mechanism pieces very much & decided I would go my own way with the remainder of the items.  The toppers are quite pretty with a watercolour look to them.

So here is what I ended up putting together.


Just added some decorative paper behind the topper & inked the edges.


Just inked the edges.



Two more with decorative paper behind & inked edges



Made this one as a gate fold & used one of the toppers for the insert.
The blank half front will have a sentiment later.


A pretty topper with the edges inked



Another gate fold with one of the toppers as the insert


One of the larger toppers - with edges inked - used on its own.

After all these I was left with 3 toppers still to use.  Not bad from a set that was meant to make 3 twist & pop cards.

They all need sentiments & greetings which I will add when I know what or who I am using them for.

'Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko