just chatting - catch up time

Good afternoon, how are you all?

I am sorry that it has been nearly a week since I last wrote a post on here - but things happened.

As quite a few of you knew Bob & I were to go away for the weekend to a Naval Reunion & to meet up with one of his old friends.  This was the reason I would not be going to the stamp festival.

Unfortunately on Thursday evening I didn't feel very good - really cold & shivery.  But took myself off to bed in the hope I would be brighter in the morning.  We were leaving home Friday mid-morning.  To cut this down a bit - I didn't feel too good in the morning & because of the way I felt I took my temperature.  Something I am supposed to do frequently.  It was on the high side.  You have to wait about half hour & take it again.  It was higher & not in a good place.  So Bob phoned Glan Clwyd Cancer department & they told him to take me in.

We ended up being there for about 6 hours.  I was given all sorts of checks & after waiting quite a while for result of blood test - they decided I had another infection - but not sure what.  So I was given IV fluids which took nearly 2 hours to go through.  Then was sent home with a pack of antibiotics. I spent most of Saturday in bed feeling very tired & even slept for a while which is unusual for me in the day.  I haven't felt like doing very much, but things are picking up, hence sitting here writing this. Antibiotics finish on Thursday.  Needless to say - we did not go away for the weekend.

I did think about you all going to the festival & hope you had a good time & didn't spend more money than you should.  I look forward to hearing what you saw & bought.

I will try & get back in to a routine again.  I do have a couple of recently made cards to show you.

That is me for now,  'Byee


Comments

  1. I'm just now catching-up on my 'Blogger' reading list - so sorry to hear you've been feeling bad, hope by now you're on the mend x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post