A recent card

Good afternoon ladies I hope you are all well.

Last night was the March meeting for the CSNW ladies.  I did not attend the meeting so I am hoping to receive some photos of their project in the next few days.

In the meantime here is a photo of a card I made recently


I was pleased with this card as I wanted it to be pretty, delicate & yet fresh looking.
So I created a background with one of my new stencils, using just 2 colours.
Created another layer with the 2 main colours around the edges to tie the 2 pieces together.
I simply stamped the sentiment & the tulip spray in black.
I did toy with the idea of colouring the tulips - but then worried I would spoil it so left it as it was.

That's all there is from me today.  I managed to have a bit of a play day today with new dies & stamps & I also managed to make a card.  Will probably show you those in a couple of days.

By for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post