club showcase - mold

Good morning everybody.

This morning I have a few more entries for the Mold Show & Tell from their March "meeting", where the challenge was an ATC in shades of blue.


Two ATC's from Janet.
The dark blue border around them really sets them off & I
love the little drops like rain drops on them.


Two ATC's again - this time from Joan
Again nice border around them to emphasise them.
I like that it looks - at least to me - like the girls are being photo bombed.

Joan wree the images stamped direct onto the background paper or did you stamp & cut out?


Ooh - we've gone up to 3 ATC's now - from Lynn.
They are fantastic. I like multi layers.




Now I really should go into my craft room.  I said that before, but I ended getting side-tracked with family history.  So really must go in today.

Stay safe. I hope you are all keeping well.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post