IMPORTANT NOTICE -- MOLD II LADIES

IMPORTANT NOTICE
MOLD II CLUB MEMBERS

Good afternoon ladies

I have just received an email from Carolyn confirming that they have decided to postpone the Mold II club nights until further notice - due to the Coronavirus.

This is very sad but I feel is very wise.

Carolyn will be contacting everyone.  Please keep in touch, perhaps send photos of things you are working on that I can put on the blog.  Send them by email or WhatsApp if you have it.  Perhaps you might have an idea of something to make - a challenge for everyone, if you like.  Just get in touch.  If you put a comment on the blog remember it does not appear immediately - I have to approve it.  I did this becuase we were getting so much spam - some of it not nice at all - but that has dropped off a bit.

Take care of yourselves - stay safe - & I look forward to seeing you all soon.

THIS POST WILL STAY NEAR THE TOP FOR A FEW DAYS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post