Birthday Cards

Good morning!

A thought occurred  to me last night (& as usual just as I was dropping off to sleep), so obviously then spent ages trying to clear it from my heat in order to go to sleep.

At this time where many of us cannot (& mustn't go out) How will we get birthday cards & other kinds out to the people they have been made for.  I am in particular thinking of the members of the 3 clubs.  Bob & I are in total isolation so there is no way I can get my cards out.

The idea I had was this, continue to make the cards then take a photograph of it & send the photo via email to the intended person.  We could then keep it safe, until we see each other at club nights & hand it over for them to keep.

What does everybody think.  I am hoping here that most club members are still popping into the blog to see what is going on.  So leave a comment or email me with your thoughts, please.

Right, I am off to sort out some cards & then I will be posting photos of various show & tell cards that I have received.

'Bye.  Keep safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post