Just chatting

Hello everyone

I am just popping in for a quick chat & to see how you all are.  I am not sure how many of you regularly read the blog & how many of you will be looking at it during this unusual time, but I will continue to write some posts.

I have been quite busy making cards which I will show you.  Some are from using materials from my stash & on Wednesday had quite a good session doing that.

I had an appointment with my Oncologist yesterday (Thursday) & she has given me my Chemo drug for 8 weeks & an appointment for May which is when she is hopeful we will start being allowed to go out again.  She did stress that my cancer puts me in the top of the most vulnerable group & that I MUST self isolate.  Fortunately I had already started doing that.  Sadly we have had to cancel our holiday next month in Brittany (France is virtually closed down anyway).

I am hoping that you will carry on crafting during this period & send me photos of anything you make, so that I can put them on the blog - let's keep in contact.

CSNW & Thursday Mold clubs have suspended their meetings until the virus is clear.  I am not sure what Tuesday Mold club is doing - they have a meeting coming up next Tuesday (24th) & I expect Carolyn will let me know what they have decided.

Please all take care & keep yourselves safe.  Don't forget - keep in touch - emails, Whatsapp or comments for the blog.  Remember that comments on the blog do not appear straight away I have to approve them first.  Mind you I haven't had much spam lately.

'Bye for now.  I  am off to lock-down in the craft room & will sort some photos for the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post