Member showcase

Good  morning everyone I hope you all had a good weekend.

At the last Mold meeting a couple of weeks ago the Show & Tell card was to be a card using the colours coffee & cream.  This was one of the cards;


It was made by Sheelagh.
She so enjoyed making it that she sat & made some more - so that is my showcase for today.

Here they are;-


That is a fun card.


What 11 year old girl wouldn't love this one




Three views of the one made for a 13 year old sporty boy.

They are great cards, Sheelagh & really reflect your fun approach to lots of your cards.

That's my visit for today folks.
'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. My daughter loved the one we made at club night. I improved it a bit and she received it for her birthday.
    Sheelagh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post