club showcase - Mold

Good morning everyone & how lovely to see the sunshine for 2 consecutive days, which will help make us all feel much brighter.

I do hope you are will keeping well & safe, & that you have the means to stay in touch with friends & family.

I have called this post "club showcase" rather than "member showcase" because several ladies of the Mold club have still made their Show & Tell card for the last meeting.  This was the one due on 19 March - which was cancelled & the start of our shut down for a while.

The Show & Tell challenge was set by Rachel & was to create an ATC using only blue tones;


This Joanna's ATC, which is so lovely, & when she sent me the photo - she also included a 
step by step photo set.
I may include that as a separate post on another day.  You may all find it useful.


This is my ATC - yes - you read that correctly - MY ATC.
I love the colour blue & I had some new products to play with, so I joined in.



Rhiannon sent 2 ATC's
I love them, a lot to look at, & the bottom one I think  is very whimsical.


This ATC is from Sheelagh who not only used different shades of
blue but lots of different elements too.
I played with the photo a little bit to bring images clearer - hope its OK - the finished ATC is a little shiny with the products Sheelagh used.  That is always difficult to photograph.

I am so pleased they kept in touch with their projects.

I hope you will all send in things to put here - doesn't matter what craft it is - it will help us all keep in touch.

Some ladies from Mold II club have also sent in photos - I will post them later - possibly tomorrow.

Keep safe & well.
'Bye for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post