a recent card

Good morning everyone.

Well its Saturday & the weekend has started - a weekend with a difference - I do hope you all have something to do that will keep you safe & well.

Today I have a recent birthday card that I made, to show you.


I created the background paper by inking it first, with just 2 colours, then inked through a doily stencil, again using the same 2 colours.  
The main image & greeting were stamped in black ink & a little jewel added to the top doily 
for some glamour.

Have a good weekend - that's all from me today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Lovely card. :)

    Helen. Mild II

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen. Love your renaming of the club name :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post