Another Christmas card ...

... yes - still making them.

I have a list that I create each year - based on where I sent cards the previous year.  Before I print it off - I add any new contacts, & sadly sometimes have to remove names as people pass on.  Although I have had this list beside me whilst making my cards I seem to miscount & find myself in the
position of needing just a few more cards.

So, the one I have to show you today - is this one;


I recently purchased the Tattered Lace embossing folders & this is one of the 2 Christmas designs. I love it - it embosses so crisp & clean. I layered it onto a square base card, then die cut the swirly Christmas tree, which is from Memory Box I think, from silver mirri card.  I also cut the Merry Christmas from the silver mirri card.  That die is from a Christmas Cracker set from Tonic which I bought last year.

Some of the other folders are really lovely & I can't wait to start using them when I return to birthday card making.  Of course I also have a wedding card to make next year, as Gareth & Elayne get married in October - but I still have a little time to think about that one.

Off to brave the shops tomorrow - so will pop off to bed now & build my strength.
More tomorrow - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post