more Christmas cards

Good evening everyone - what an awful day!

I walked down our drive this morning to retrieve our rubbish bin & nearly got blown off my feet. I am pleased to say though that I did manage to get some washing done & dry - just managed to miss showers.

As well as washing I have also been busy making some more cards - I seem to have been making them for ages, but the list of what I need doesn't seem to be getting any shorter.

These - once again are from a set I had bought sometime earlier in the year & forgotten about;


I still had some of the gold embossed parchment papers left - so used those for backgrounds.


I love the colours - they are so rich & warm.

The frames have been stuck flat on the background & the shaped centre pieces are mounted on foam pads to raise them just a little./

I made 2 other cards as well - but will save those for tomorrow to show you.

That's me - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post