a new home card

Hello everyone.

At the end of May a young lady, who works with Bob, & her boyfriend moved into their new house - so I made a card for them.


It's from another freebie Hunydory kit & I thought the little birds outside their lovely birdhouse would make a nice change from the usual images.

I had a set of metal keys in my stash & first I coloured it with some alcohol inks, but didn't like the colour.  About 18 months ago I inherited a mixture of embossing powders from a friend who had given up stamping - & when I went through them - there was this lovely powder blue colour.  Now the key is just perfect for the card.

I have some "house" stamps - but they are either fussy & detailed or almost cartoon. This couple definitely deserved something a bit different.  

Well, that is me for another day.  More later.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko