just chatting

Good morning all

This evening is the June meeting for the Mold club ladies - my first visit since being poorly - it will be so nice to see everyone.

I won't be showing you the photos of their project, as Mold II will be doing it as well - but not until July - & I don't want to spoil the surprise.  At least I hope it will be a surprise.  CSNW ladies will also be doing the same project in July - so all 3 club photos will be show one after the other.

I am about to update the project photos page with photos for the Mold July meeting.  I will be showing Mold II ladies & CSNW ladies the same project sometime - but not sure when.

Right, off to put the box ready for tonight.
That's me for today.
'Bye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post