csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone

Today I have the first set of photos from the CSNW meeting on Wednesday evening.  At the April meeting the group made the drapery cards but not all were finished so they had planned to bring them back for the May meeting.  Unfortunately I could not make that meeting so they brought them with them on Wednesday.  Here they are;


Two of the folds from Ruth in very delicate colours & some pretty lace embellishments to compliment the drapes.




Three very different finishes from Grace - using all of the designs - I like the way the corners in the top card just complete it


Claire brought along her delicate double drapery card which is embellished with a lovely lacy butterfly in the centre.
I really must change Claire's name card because it is not spelt correctly on there.




One of each design of drapery from Ann with some really pretty embellishments & stamping.
I love the way Ann has used the "waste" from cutting out the drapes to decorate the top corners in this bottom card.



Pretty in pink from Gwen & I love the complimentary die cut corner embellishments in the top card.



Then 2 more cards from Gwen - in very different styles.

Thank you for remembering to bring the cards back ladies - it was lovely to see them.  It made me think that perhaps I may return to one of those designs for a couple of cards I have to make next week.

Once more the days have flown by & it is weekend time again - so have a lovely weekend.

More photos later.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko