member showcase

Good afternoon ladies

A couple of days ago I mentioned a member showcase card I wanted to show here, but that after looking through my magazines I couldn't find it again.

I contacted the person who had made the card - but she didn't know it had been published & couldn't tell me what it was like as she had sent several cards to the magazines.

The member I am talking about is Betty who has recently stopped coming to the Mold II club - but I am happy to say she keeps in touch & is obviously still making cards.  Betty has now sent me several photos of her recent cards all of which have been sent to the magazines - so I am gradually going to show them here, one by one.

The one for today is this one;


This could very well be the card I saw as the papers & stamp were free on a recent magazine.

Thank you for sending them in Betty & I am pleased to see that you are still crafting.

This evening it is the June meeting of the CSNW club & this will be my first visit to members since my recent health problem.  So it will be nice to be gradually getting back to normal.

That is all from me today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post