A recent card

Good afternoon everyone.  I do hope you are all having a good weekend & it seems like it is going to be a nice dry one.

Today I have another of my recently made cards to show you;


This was one of the first cards I completed when preparing for my resist techniques demos.

The text stamp I bought at the Stamp Festival last year & I cannot remember the name of the company. At that time they were on the stand next to Honey Doo stamps.  I don't think they were there this year.  But it is a really great background stamp.  

As you can see there is some layering of stamped images in this one with floral images behind the text.  The flowers are from Dreamees & the splodge stamp I have had for years & it is now getting a new lease of life.

When looking through some current magazines I spotted an item for a member showcase post - so I will photograph the item & post it tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post