a recent card

Good afternoon everyone.

Well, the plan today had been to bring you a member showcase, but when I sat down this morning to look out the item in the magazine(s) - I couldn't find it.  I even went to the blue bag in the shed & looked through the ones that had been put.  Not there either.  I am sure I didn't dream it so I have emailed the person concerned & wait to hear back.

In the meantime here is another of my recently made cards;


This was another of my early resist technique toppers turned into a card.

I like this particular part of the technique, as you colour the cadr with 2 or 3 inks over the white embossed image, then stamp again with another image using the inks that are in the background. It is really nice how when you stamp with the same ink over a coloured background the colour appears stronger giving quite a bit of depth to the finished item.  My splodge stamp got used again for the background on the fancy edged base card.

That is all for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko