A special card

Hello ladies

Last year a colleague of mine had a book published that she had been writing & a few weeks ago we learnt that she had received an award for it.

My colleague comes from India & the stories in the book are in that genre.  The award she has received the Culture award by the British Indian Society.

I wanted the card to reflect her book - here it is;


I copied the front cover of her book onto white card then used the Tattered Lace book die to cut the book shape.

The keen eyed amongst you may notice that the cut should be the other way up.  I had so much trouble with the die that I didn't notice when I had to reposition it that I had turned it round.  But it still looks like a book shape.


I also Googled the award Logo & put that on the insert.  There isn't a nasty white splat on the insert - I have masked out the group name.  She actually was officially given the award on 14 June.

That is all I have for today.  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko