a recent card

Good afternoon everyone - what a lovely day, so nice to see the sun & I think we have been promised it for a couple of days.

Today I have one of my recent cards, which was for Nadine & Russ's wedding anniversary.  It was earlier in May - so not sure why it has taken me so long to show you.


The card is the art deco shape - it is just sitting on a piece of white paper so that it shows up better. I made it from a Hunkydory kit that was free with a magazine.

The centrepiece is a box & the "couple" pull up out of the box by the art deco top & looks like a bookmark. The greeting is on the reverse side.

I have some more of my recently made cards to show you - so probably back tomorrow with another one.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko