Some more work in progress

Good morning

Yesterday afternoon I spent a little time sorting out the things I had been doing immediately before taking a break.

I had given several demonstrations on the resist technique, both at the craft shop at Daleside & Mold club, & at Happy Stampers club.  In the process of  demonstrating the various methos I gathered quite a few toppers & tags.  So I sorted through them & seperated out the ones that were suitable for turning into cards.

This is what the samples looked like when I emptied them on to my desk;



and here is the first card I made today with one of those toppers.


I was quite pleased with the way it turned out. The black card in the background is just to "lift" the card from my glass craft mat, as the sun was shining on it.

It says "Sorry" because it is a Belated birthday card.  Sorting the samples & making this card has given me my mojo back I think.  I am not sure were I had left it but it was definitely missing for a while.

Back to the craft room & see what else I can make.
'Bye for now.  Have a nice day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko