CSNW photos

Hi everyone I am back again this time with the photos from the CSNW meeting a week ago.

I was unable to attend so Joan stepped in with a project.  She chose the waterfall card which they had actually done late last year but I think she had a different approach to it.  Looking at the photos - I would say they really enjoyed the session.

There are 2 photos for each lady the first one showing the outside, then the next one with it slightly open to show the inside.

I think Joan also provided the photos - seeing as everyone had similar toppers.



Ann




Elvena




Grace




Gwen




Joan




Kate


Claire
Hmm! that's an unusual version of the card.
Claire does like her work to be just right & she was having a bad day.
So this is to prove she was there & you can see part of the card on the desk in front of her.

Lovely cards ladies & a big thank you to Joan for stepping in at the last moment, plus another big thank you to Elvena for taking & sending me the photos.

Have a great weekend everyone.
That's me - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post