Mold photos - part 1

Hello again everyone.

In this post I have the photos from the Mold meeting held on Thursday last week (21st) & the first set is of their Show & Tell cards. The theme was - An ATC with a masculine theme.

Here we go;


Janet's ATC showing an interest in Indoor pastimes.
I love the distressed background goes well with the images on the ATC


A nice display of masculine clothing on Joan's ATC.
I was trying to see if the background was specific words - but think it is one of those random script style stamps.



Joanna went for the hardware appearance on her ATC with cogs & gears & a silver metallic finish.




Lynn made us 9 ATC's with a variety of designs all made in the mixed media style that she loves doing.


I love Rachel's truck - someone is off somewhere nice by the look of it.



Rhiannon made 4 different styles of ATC & if I have remembered correctly they each had something to do with family or friends.


Sheelagh went for the antique images for her ATC
Almost steampunk Sheelagh!

Great ATC's ladies & it just shows we can do things for the men because all of those could be turned into toppers for masculine cards.

Thank you to Joanna for the photos.

I will be back a little later with the second set of photos, I need to update some of the pages now.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post