Our Christmas cards - part 4

Good morning everyone.

Here I am as I said with the final batch of our Christmas cards to show you.









an unusual card - the base of it is a wedge of wood
Each of the ladies of Mold II had one of them from Rita - the wood is oddments from her new roof supports.  Side view below.



Thank you ladies - Bob & I really enjoyed opening these cards & then placing them around the lounge.  They were all absolutely beautiful & so many different styles as well.

Wednesday of this coming week sees the first meeting of the CSNW club - but I am afraid I will not be able to attend as I know that this infection will not have cleared enough.  I have sent an email to Grace & Joan to see if they can come up with an idea for the evening.  The card we would have been doing that evening we will do in March.  My apologies.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
That is me for today. 'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post