Just chatting - for now

Good morning everyone & another beautiful sunny day.  It is so hard to believe we are still in February it feels very spring like.

I am just popping in for a quick chat to let you know that I have been feeling quite a bit better over the last few days & have actually got some of my mojo back & have been crafting.

Last night (Tuesday) was the February meeting of the Mold II club & we had a very pleasant evening. I took the photos for the evening & will be showing them here over next day or two, because I have the photos from the Mold meeting last week to show you first.

I have fallen a little behind with various updates to be done to the blog pages - so I will also be tackling that today - so do check back later - perhaps tomorrow to give me a chance to do it all.

I am now going to sort the photos from the Mold meeting & will be back to blog those for you.

'Bye for now - enjoy the rest of this lovely day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post