Just chatting

Hello everyone I hope you are all well.

With regard to myself I am getting there although I am still very tired.  Even so I did manage to go along to the Mold meeting last night & I managed to demonstrate the project for the evening. Very tired again when I got home.

Chatting with the ladies did lift my spirits quite a bit so I am hoping now that I can go forward a little more & get myself out of this tired stage. I am also hoping that the evening may have given my mojo a bit of a kick & I can start crafting again.  Thank you ladies for cheering me up.

Although I did manage to stay all evening I didn't take the photos - Joanna very kindly agreed to take them (well I think I might have twisted her arm up her back a little  😉) - so I am looking forward to receiving those when Joanna has time to send them, & showing them to you.

Well! its a weekend again so I do hope you have lots of nice things planned.  It looks like this sunshine may be around for a while which will make the weekend even nicer.  Have fun.

That's me for now - I hope to be writing a little more regularly once again.  I have cards to show you & other things.

Have a great weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Gloria, I'm sure I left a comment here on the day you posted this - something along the lines of promising to get round to the photos once I can stop playing out on my bike. Are they getting lost somewhere or did you chose not to post it I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna - I hadn't checked the pending comments for a while & there were loads of them - mostly Anonymous & rubbish. So it is possible that although I look carefully for members names at the end of each message & you always put yours - that I must have just missed your comment. Sorry.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post