member showcase

Hello everyone

I am back today with another member showcase. 

I am sorry there has been another gap between posts but although I seem to be coming out of this infection with my other health problem it has left me very washed out. So I do not have much energy & am very tired.  So I grab the moments when I am a little more alert to pop in & have a chat.

The member showcase today is another one from Dot of Mold II club.  It is in fact her second dog card that she was asked to make.  Here are the photo Dot sent & what she had to say about them in her email;




"Hi Gloria,
Here is the second dog card. 
I made a pizza styled box and covered it in gingham card stock then affixed a picture of her 
dog along with a few embellishments to the outside. 
On the inside cover I attached a note from Cesar Milan about dogs and food intolerance's.
 I made up 6 different coloured cards and typed up 6 of his recipes and put a dog saying on the reverse sides. 
Finally I affixed some dog paper to the inside bottom of the box with a large picture of her dog. Hopefully my sister in law will be pleased with them"

I think it was a wonderful idea Dot & thank you for sending me the photos.

On Wednesday the CSNW group had a meeting & I hope to have some photos from there in a couple of days - so keep an eye out for those.

I do have some photos of a couple of cards that I have made so far this year - will show you those soon.

My visit to the hospital on Thursday went OK & I am back on my medication again.  On this  coming Tuesday I have a scan - to check how the cancer cells in my bones have been behaving.  Will let you now how I get on.

Have a lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post