member showcase

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all keeping well.

This afternoon I have a member showcase for you & it is from Dot of Mold II club. She told me a few days ago  that she had been asked to make some "dog" cards. Today I have the first one of them to show you.



Here is what she said in the email  that the photo came with.

"Here is the first dog card. 
As all my dog stamps were packed away I've had to resort to die cutting. 
The kennel I drew out myself along with the dog bowl, ball and dog bone 
and I drew and then cut out the clouds and then glued some cotton wool to them. 
I was pleased with the result."

You should be pleased Dot it is absolutely delightful. Thank you for sending it in to me.

I have some photos of the other dog card Dot made & will put that hear as well over next couple of days.

Have a good day.
That's me for today.  'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post