Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone & am back with the second set of photos from the Mold meeting held last Thursday (21st).  The photos are of their project for the evening where I introduced sepia (or any other colour) watercolour monochrome technique.

Here are their projects;


Clare's card looks as if it is in shades of grey & black - but I am sure she was using a pale sort of green colour.  Perhaps my memory is playing games with me.


Janet has used one of my favourite stamps from HoneyDoo.
This is a really nice version of this technique - I love the subtle monochrome background images.


Joan has used several different floral sprays which adds a different "texture" feel to her piece.
Love the way Joan has also used the white highlight stamping just in the top corner.


Joanna's card has an extra subtle touch as instead of doing the embossing in white she has used a holographic type of embossing powder which goes really well with the background colour.


I just love the quirky floral image on Lynn's card & its colour.  
Again I like the white feature just in one area.




Wow! Rachel really went to town - 3 pieces of work.
It is always good to see similar images used in different ways.  Love them.


Rhiannon's background is so subtle  lots of pale feathers - very oh la la to go with her
Eiffel tower.


Sheelagh has created 2 different versions from the one image.  
I think the one on the right just has the edge because of the colour added to the background.
Oh my, Sheelagh, I haven't seen that stamp in ages,.  
I used to have it & a couple of others in different flowers.  They were so versatile.

I hope you all liked trying out that technique ladies.  

I love it & have made quite a few cards in the style.  It's like an easy step into trying mixed media without going over the top.

A big thank you once again to Joanna for taking the photos & sending them to me.  It was very much appreciated.

That's me for today.  I am off to sort the photos from last night's Mold II meeting in readiness to put them on the blog.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post