just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

So! did you all go to the Stamp Festival at Port Sunlight?  I hope you found lots of lovely things to buy, & look forward to hearing all about it at your meetings.

I haven't done much in the way of crafting the last few days.  I have actually made 2 cards but cannot show them to you yet as the people they are for have not yet received them.

I am still finding it hard to get my mojo working on something new.  I don't mean a new craft, or project - just making new things. I sit at my desk & dig out card, papers, stamps & then just look at them - nothing jumps into my head as to what to do. I am hoping it won't last much longer.  I am sure there is something waiting just around the corner to make me sit up & say - "Hey, I know what I can do".  So, if you hear a loud shriek it will be me finding my mojo again.

Yesterday (Sunday) we had a lovely day with Gareth, Elayne & the little one.  Mind you Gwion is growing fast, so perhaps not right to call him the little one anymore.  But I probably will.

This evening we are going out for a meal with Russ & Nadine as it is Russ's birthday plus their wedding anniversary. 

We actually have quite a busy week as I have a hospital appointment tomorrow & then on Wednesday evening we are out with our grand-daughter & we are going to the theatre in Llandudno.  We are going to see "Annie".  It has Craig Revel Horwood in it playing the orphanage owner Miss Hannigan, Really looking forward to it.

I will probably be worn out by the weekend.

Well that's enough non-crafting chat for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post