Mold photos - part 1

Good morning everyone --- oops no its not -- how did it get to the afternoon already! 

Good afternoon everyone this afternoon I have the first set of photos from the Mold club meeting last night & they are of their Show & Tell cards.  The theme was red, black & gold from a sketch provided in April..

Here is the sketch..................


...................  and here are their cards;

Sheelagh

The central flower is created with paste through a stencil which is really pretty.
A lovely card.


Joan

A lovely gold embossed panel sets this card off with its lovely red & gold flower in the centre.


Rhiannon

I am sorry I could not avoid the glare on the gold mirri card background.
But it doesn't detract from the lovely die cut cherry blossom floral panel that is the 
central feature of the card.


Maureen

Two designs from Maureen so she really must have liked the sketch.
Both cards feature cameo style embellishment in the centre panel.
The top one is stamped & the second one is a resin embellishment.



Janet
Janet brings her usual bling to this sketch with the back panel created from sequin waste & lots of pearly dots.


Joanna
The colours I gave to be used definitely spoke of oriental & Joanna's card certainly is oriental.
Love that kimono stamp in the centre.


By the way there is a name card by Joanna's card but the lighting is not good for photography so as I had to lighten the photo to show it to you the name faded away into the background.

Lynn
Lynn really likes her mixed media backgrounds & has brought it into this card as well.
Love the use of the scribble border & of course that lovely lotus flower.


I really must apologise for the lighting of the photos.  I remembered last night that somewhere I have a little LCD lamp I might try taking that & seeing if it cancels out the shadows.

Well done ladies once again some great cards.

Another weekend is here I hope you have lots of nice things to fill the days.  That is me for today so I will say ............ 'Bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post