Mold II photos - Part 1

Good afternoon everyone I do hope your bank holiday weekend has got off to a good start & that you have lots of nice things organised.

This afternoon I have the first set of photos from the Mold II April meeting (23rd) & they are of their Show & Tell items.  This was to be an ATC, with an open theme, but from a sketch handed out the previous month. I was not at this meeting so the photos are my first chance to see what the ladies did.

Here is the sketch;


Here are their ATC's;


This delightful little oriental figure is from Annette, love those little fan images.
It doesn't have her name under it.  Annette sent it in herself.


Carol's interpretation of the 3 sections down the right side is clever.
Two butterflies & a little floral vase.  I love the peg attached to the tag.


Elma has used this gorgeous teddy image (that's tatty teddy isn't it?) with a script background & 3 lovely flowers down the side.


Madeline's image is in the vintage style using one of those collage style stamps 
& then the 3 little butterflies down the side.

Only 4 entries in the Show & Tell - but I know they are not everyones "cup of tea" so to speak.

That's a short & sweet post from me today. I will post the project photos tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post