Mold II photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all well.

I have just returned from my visit to Glan Clwyd & everything appeared to be OK.  I saw one of the senior nurses today & have an appointment with my Oncologist next month.

Now I am going to show you the second set of photos from Tuesday's meeting of Mold II club & they are of their project card.  This month they were making the Pop-up Diorama card. There will be 2 photos per card - the outside & inside view.

Annette
A lovely restful scene with a hedgehog having a nap under a parasol from Annette.
Absolutely delightful



Carol
A rather dramatic front to Carol's card - almost monochrome.
But then you open it & wow! talk about colourful.
Lovely. The use of mirri card on the inside of the front is brilliant.



Carolyn
A Christmas theme to Carolyn's card starting with this cute snowman on the front.
A beautiful elegantly presented sentiment on the inside.



Dot
A beautiful pink dress surrounded by beautiful pink paper on Dot's card.
There is also a beautiful cameo style image on the inside.



Elizabeth
Still a topper to go on the front of Elizabeth's card - I love the dainty floral paper.
On the inside - a unicorn, with some more of that lovely paper.



Elma
Another Christmas design this time from Elma.
I love the white lacy poinsettia over that rich coloured poinsettia paper, 
which is continued inside as well.  Along with some more pretty paper & a Christmas Greeting.



Gloria ??
Who is this?
This was in fact the sample that I brought in for the group to see.
Using up my Honkydory stash.



Helen
A charming young girl in 3-d on the front of Helen's card, with pearl embellishment,
& inside a really pretty dress.



Madeline
Pretty pink roses adorn Madeline's card with even more inside, 
surrounded by delicate pink card.




Some great cards here ladies - I can see some more like this appearing at Christmas.

That's me for now.  I did have a good day yesterday making some cards with materials that had been free with various magazines, including the cards.  When I have finished them properly I will photograph them & show you.

'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post